[Advaita-l] Question about Avaccheda vada

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 01:21:05 EST 2018

Thanks for the clarification. I request some pointers regarding : (1) Mention of mathakasha or its equivalent and (2) Ishwaras maya being shuddha sattva and jivas is malina sattva.

Will be grateful for any help in this regard. And another question is that even if the pot breaks, the mansion-space remains as it is. How to resolve this?