[Advaita-l] Question about Avaccheda vada

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 05:44:59 EST 2018

Thanks for elaborating. From what I understand, rather than calling it upadhi, a limiting factor, we call it lakshana, an attribute. Then we can say maya is potency of ishwara and avidya is the potency of jiva! My special power is my own delusion! It still does not explain how on jivas liberation, ishwara is also resolved in brahman. Because jiva realizes the identity between jiva and brahman and not between ishwara and brahman.