[Advaita-l] 'About the Sankarṣa Kāṇḍa of the pūrva mīmāmsā'

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 07:08:45 EST 2018

I have added this part to the article:

//Eminent scholar of VishishTAdvaita, Vidwan Sri K.E.Devanthan who is
almost always a part of the discussions involving the three schools,
http://www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in/press/vccharge.php  was in Bangalore a
few months ago delivering a talk at the Purna prajna Vidya peetha ( a
Madhva institution).  While addressing the gathering, where I was present,
he turned to the scholars of Dvaita seated in the front row and said 'You
and we accept the 'sa vishnuraaha hi..' which the Advaitins do not
accept'.  //

regards
subrahmanian.v