[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Goda Sastrigal passed away - need confirmation

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:15:56 EST 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Venkata Sriram <sriram.iidc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Namaste,
>
> I heard that Brahmasri Goda Sastrigal passed away yesterday night.
>
> Can somebody confirm the news ?

Yes, I got the confirmation.  He passed away last night about 2.30 AM.  He
had a heart ailment before.

Very sad indeed.  He worked in the RBI, Chennai, and was a regular
participant at the Sringeri Mahaganapati Vakyartha Sadas.  He has trained
many aspirants for the prestigious Tenali Shaastra Exams.  He was a Devi
Upasaka too and used to conduct several sabha-s for various purposes. Very
recently he had conducted a Dvaita-Advaita sabha at Chennai, a
first-of-its-kind.

Very sad news for us .

subrahmanian.v