[Advaita-l] kshatriya dharma according to manu smriti and its interpretation today?

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:21:49 EST 2018

Namaste,

On a general note, can.anyone please enlighten me about the importance of
manu-smriri in our canon when compared to the gita and the upanishads?

Manu-smriti is highly disparaged by all haters of Sanatan Dharma esp the
leftists. Hence my question.

Thanks and sorry if this question is off-topic.

On 12 Jan 2018 19:34, "Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l" <