[Advaita-l] MOTHER - KUNDALINI

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 17 03:57:28 EST 2018

Dear Shakteya's,                                  Lalita sahasranama says :
"Kulamrutaikarasika kulasanketapaline - 36        Kulangana klulantastha kaulinee kula yogini  Matsyendranathfounder of Kaula and Nadha schools expounded the Kaula Shastra at Kama-rupa. Thefamous temple at Gauhawti is celebrated. The KamarupÌ is hymned in the KalikaPurana. Kumaris andfeeding Kulinas are the two chief things i.e Durga, there is no doubt of this. Withina Shakta, outwardly a Saiva, in gatherings a Vaishnava is borned, various formsthe Kaulas wander on earth, Shiva gives the boon that, within the familylineage of a thousand generations of Kula’s, only a Kaula is borned and he ispure & Purest of the Pure, Immortal on the earth by following the nadhasampradaya. ‘kula’ means family and ‘akula’ means one who has noparents. In this sense, even though Shakti and Shiva are both unborn, sinceShakti transforms herself as the Jagat (and Shiva just infuses the chaitanya),Shakti becomes manifest, therefore she is ‘Kula’ and Shiva is ‘Akula’. Kula’s are Jiva, Prakriti, space, time, ether, earth,water, fire, and air.Shiva who is transcendental and is Brahman is spokenof as ‘Akula Kulangana kulantastha kaulini kulayogini | Akula samayantastha samayachara tatpara |” (LSverse 37)

SriGuru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara