[Advaita-l] Who Is the Ultimate GOD in Vedic dharma ?

Venkateswaran N E venkatne2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:19:17 EST 2018

Namaste,

The Indra-sahasranama of Kavya-kantha Ganapathi Muni, contains nAmAs of
Indra culled from Vedas.

Reading through the nAmAs clearly show that Lord Indra was as much Ishvara
as Lord Shiva or Lord Vishnu.

As shrii Subbuji says, this is the Vedic scheme of Godhead.

This sahasranAma is in Sanskritdocuments.org for those interested.

Regards
Venkateshwaran

On 17-Jan-2018 5:55 PM, "D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ via Advaita-l" <