[Advaita-l] Vedanta siddhanta muktavali

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Jan 31 17:50:49 EST 2018

It appears that Shri V Subrahmanian and Praveen Bhat may be able to
dedicate their time to key in this work.
I'll like to have suggestions from both of you about the collaboration.
1. Division of parts to be typed by different people.
2. Proofreading by another person to filter errors.
3. Editing with comments.
4. Translation - in case someone is willing to do the same.
5. Publishing it as a PrintOnDemandBook.(Please see path.com)
6. Publishing at a dedicated website.
7. Publishing as eBook.

Once we have some idea about all these points, we may proceed to create a
book.

More people having knowledge of technical details(LaTeX, InDesign,
Formatting, CoverDesign) are welcome to help.

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 4:16 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <