[Advaita-l] Rainbow Body

K Kathirasan brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 02:54:39 EDT 2018

Namaste

My present reply is for the purpose of directing you to a scholarly work on the Khecarividya of the Hatha Yogis. Do refer to the work of James Mallinson called 'Khecarividya of Adinatha’. He not only wrote about it but also supposedly practiced by even cutting the base of the tongue to insert the tongue into the posterior cavity.  Warmest regards.

Kathirasan K