[Advaita-l] Regarding the Pancharatra, Shankara is one with Purvamimamsa

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 03:06:04 EDT 2018

 //Madhva is said to have written the 'Mahabharata Tatparya nirnaya' which must have taken all that is said in the Mahabharata into consideration in order to give out a distilled purport of MB.  If he too has refuted sankhya, can we assume that he has not understood the 'sankhya' of MB?//

This is a strange question, coming from an advaitin.
For advaitins, Madhva has not understood the upanishads properly. How then can an advaitin argue that Madhva must have understood Mahabharata properly?