[Advaita-l] Vyasa poornima

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 06:59:54 EDT 2018

 namaste

for those who may be interested, the link below is a talk given by Swami
Paramarthananda Saraswati today morning (27 July, 2018) at 7am on the
occasion of Guru Paurnami, in Chennai.

http://vedantavidyarthisangha.org/audioplayer/free-audio.php?audio=GP2018&title=Gurupurnima%20Talk%3Cbr%3EA%20JNANI%20S%20RELATIONSHIP%20WITH%20GOD%20%3Cbr%3E(27-07-2018)&info=

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 7:25 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <