[Advaita-l] Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam on the occasion of Sri Kanchi Mahaswami's 125th Jayanthi Mahotsavam&Sri Jayendra Saraswath's 84th Jayanthi July 16 to 28

Ramani Balasubramanian ramanibala at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 09:23:05 EDT 2018

Dear Friends
Om Gurubyo Namaha
We invite you to participate in the  Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam from July 16 to July 22 and get the blessings of Lord Siva and Parvathy. We are conducting the Maha Yagna for the Loka Shemam - Peace and Prosperity to all the living beings on the occasion of 125th Jayanthi of Sri Kanchi Mahaswami and 84th Jayanthi of Sri Jayendra Saraswathi of Kanchi Kamakoti Petam. One hundred priests from United States and Canada will be participating in this Yagna.
This Yagna is conducted for the first time in the Washington Metropolitan area.
We are blessed to celebrate Mahaswami’s 125th Jayanthi Celebration.Only by His grace we are worshipping Him. So we are blessed. We should make full use of this opportunity to organize the celebration the way Mahaperiava would like to.
Vedha Rakshana
Mahaperiava is particular about Vedharakshana. Towards that endevour we would like to provide opportunity as many priests as possible to  participate in Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam and utilize their expert knowledge. It is also our duty to sufficiently remunerate the priests to lead their life.
Unity
Mahaperiava and all  the acharyas want unity among devotees and every one should work together for the public good. We would like to set aside our differences, if any, and work together for the success of the celebration.
Seva
Maha Periava has expressed that everyone need to perform Seva apart from the financial contribution. We request every one to volunteer and make this event successful.
Participation
Participation in the event is very important. While every one can pray at their home or at their temple and get the blessings, it is imperative that every one attend the function for Mahaperiava and get his blessings. We will provide a number of opportunities to everyone to participate.
Contribution
Mahaperiava has said that every one should contribute subject to their ability. No amount is small or big. He would prefer large number of devotees to donate rather than few individuals donate all the cost. Please donate generously.
Lack of Padadobam
Mahaperiava always preach simplicity and avoid padadobam. We wil be very careful and diligent in spending public funds. Avoid all Wasteful expenditure.
Avoid conflicts during and after the event
It very important to avoid conflicts during and after the event. Clear understanding of each one’s role and delegation of work will help in reducing the conflicts.
Annadhanam
Apart from Acharya bojanam, which is part of Yagna, we intend to provide free food to all the attendees and do annadanam to 5,000 homeless and needy.
It is expected to cost approximately $400,000 to organize events of this magnitude. We request you to participate in this Yagna with your friends and families and donate generously.
www.kanchimahaswami125.org
email:kanchidc at gmail.com
Ph: 703-688-2348

Our mailing address is:
12850 Rose Grove Dr,Oak Hill, VA 20171,USA

Thanks
Saranam AyyappaRamani

|  |