[Advaita-l] Japa Question

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 10:20:48 EDT 2018

OM
OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA

Revered Patrons,

My ishta devata is Lord Shiva and I recite a Sri Shiv mantra.
Astrologers(genuine) and some monks have said that I should recite the
mantra of Devi to tide over my present crisis.

I am doing both.

My question is: How to do a context switch from one mantra to the other, is
there a way to do this per the blessed scriptures? When I start reciting
the other mantra immediately following the previous one something seems
VERY AWRY. Is there something I can do to have a smooth transition?

Please advise. Much appreciated.

Pranam,

OM
Kartik Vashishta