[Advaita-l] Brahmajnani / Atmajnani

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:40:14 EDT 2018

Namaste Srinathji,

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 7:34 PM Srinath Vedagarbha via Advaita-l <

> Just curious -- since this mantra is mixing vyavahara and paramatha dristis
> in one mantra, are you people blame this upanishad too just as you blame
> dvaitins confused viewpoints?

This kind of low stooping was not expected out of you; yet you deserve an
answer as follows. ​Calling Advaitin Acharyas with ridiculous names as well
as adding ​one's own words to Shruti and thereby blaming Shruti is right in
the domain of Dvaitins, not Advaitins please! We Advaitins state तैरयं न
विरुध्यते as per Karika.

Best wishes,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */ ​