[Advaita-l] Sri S.N.Sastri resources

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 13 01:01:54 EDT 2018

Dear Subrahamanyam Sir,                                                What a link you have provided! Excellent list of his works-books. Out of curiosity , I just downloaded one of his write-ups on            "Bondage and Liberation are only in the Mind" - An episode (from Devi Bhagavatam). Although it is of 12 pages, how simply he represented the essence with fine examples, It is in simple terms, any layman can easily understand the purpose/objectives of life. Thank you so much sir for sharing the Link.

https://sanskritdocuments.org/sites/snsastri/Bondage_Liberation_only_in_Mind.pdf
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara