[Advaita-l] Previous Kali Yugas in Shastras?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:33:41 EDT 2018

Namaste.

Reg  << As I said earlier, in one particular shruti we have the list of
brahma jnAni-s but since it is short of names of jnAni-s that we accept as
jnAni-s, can we,  by citing this truncated reason,  explain this list is
incomplete and this shruti itself is partial and not complete and there is
some more names in the lost portion of this shruti?? >>,

I do not know which Shruti is being referred. But does it claim that it is
an exhaustive and complete list??