[Advaita-l] Previous Kali Yugas in Shastras?

Santosh Rao srao.dilya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:01:49 EDT 2018

Namaskara Bhaskar,

Yes that is what I was asking. Since we have many detailed histories
recorded from previous yugas in different manavantaras and kalpas, I was
curious about why they seem to be silent about Kalki avatara....since time
is cyclical, there must have been an innumerous amount of Kalki avataras
that have already descended, yet we have no stories about them.

Santosh

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 2:20 AM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <