[Advaita-l] A 'shortest' story that makes one ponder

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:05:21 EDT 2018

Someone shared the following on Whats App:

7 Shortest stories, with deep meanings!

(1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain. Those who had notes, were
busy looking for shelter.

(2) Man and God both met somewhere. Both exclaimed, "My creator."

(3) He asked, are you a Hindu or Muslim? The response came, "I am hungry"!

(4) The fool didn't know it was impossible. So he did it.

(5) "Wrong number," Said a familiar voice.

(6) What if God asks you after you die, "So how was heaven?"

(7) We don't make friends anymore.We Add them nowadays.

Of these the 2nd one:  Man and God both met somewhere. Both exclaimed, "My
creator."   sets one thinking.  Is the mutual exclamation quite natural?
Is man a creation of god and is god a creation of man?  One can knock at
the doors of Advaita.

regards
subbu