[Advaita-l] Any new posts on Sringeri Days?

Ryan Armstrong ryanarm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:28:39 EDT 2018

Namaste Subbu ji

I seem to be missing a few here...
I have 1-10 and then 12.
Can you please post parts 11,13,14 and 15 too...

As an aside, I too was fascinated by the character of Umesh and this
resulted in a search across the Web which revealed a book by "R M Umesh" on
His Holiness Sri Abhinava Vidyatheerta.
I am not sure if this is the same Umesh, but I suspect it is - in any case
the book is superb.
It is called "Yoga, Enlightenment and Perfection of Abhinava Vidyatheerta"
and can be found here:
https://www.amazon.com/Enlightenment-Perfection-Jagadguru-Vidyatheertha-Mahaswamigal/dp/B0026W3A3E
I think there may be an e-book available too...

Kind Regards
Ryan

On 25 June 2018 at 19:22, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <