[Advaita-l] Is Varna Changable?

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 08:44:15 EST 2018

I do not think that varna is carried to the next reincarnation.
In an earlier birth Narada was a sudra hence was denied spiritual
instruction. in his next birth he was reborn as brahmana and was
imparted spiritual instruction.
Narada is considered as amsa avatara of vishnu.

regards,
Sarma.

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Shashwata Shastri via Advaita-l <