[Advaita-l] The status of Hiranyagarbha according to Shankara and others

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 11 01:35:50 EST 2018

 Dear Sri Venkatesha Murthy,   Thank you for your kind response.Sri Kanakadasa does not belong to the tradition of Sri Shankara and Sri Sureshwara.
My question is very simple. Kindly do not complicate it.
You write :"Similarly if Ego is destroyed it is easy to get Moksha in this life itself."Please teach me how the ego can be destroyed and further, please point out who is the entity that is going to destroy the ego?Your help in the matter will be gratefully acknowledged.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy

    On Sunday 11 March 2018, 8:48:03 AM IST, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Namaste
On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 8:37 AM, sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l <

> Dear friends,
> What is the status of " I " according to Sri Shankara and Sri Sureshwara?

For that we don't have to go to Sankara and Sureshwara. One day Kanaka
Dasa's teacher asked all students. How to go to heaven? Nobody knew the
answer. Kanakadasa said 'If I go everybody can go to heaven'. The trick
word he said is 'Naanu' - 'I'. All students got mad at him for showing
arrogance. But the teacher understood. He explained 'If the Ego I goes all
can go to heaven'.

Similarly if Ego is destroyed it is easy to get Moksha in this life itself.

> With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy
>

>    On Saturday 10 March 2018, 11:15:17 PM IST, V Subrahmanian via
> Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
>
>  The status of Hiranyagarbha according to Shankara and others
>
> An article on the above topic is available here:
>
> https://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2018/03/10/the-status-of-
> hiranyagarbha-as-per-shankara-and-others/
> regards
> subbu

-Venkatesh