[Advaita-l] Watch "Mahaganapati Vakyartha Vidwat Sabha 2" on YouTube

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 22:52:34 EDT 2018

Subbuji -PraNAms
I tried to listen, but the sound quality is either bad or my hearing capacity is rapidly going down or both.
Hari Om!Sadananda

   On Monday, March 19, 2018, 2:38:48 AM GMT+5:30, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 https://youtu.be/D1Nov6_nX7k

Young, very accomplished Vidwan Sri Vachaspathi Joshi of Dharwad. He is the
grandson of the famous scholar scholar late Sri Bhalachandra Sastry.

This young scholar is very meticulous in Sandhyavandanam. Even during the
sabha, at the dot of 5.45 pm he would get up and leave for the anushthanam.

He is a scholar in Nyaya and Vedanta and is now teaching at his native
Dharwad, in his own family pathashala, when I last heard. He taught Vedanta
Paribhasha for five days at the workshop at PPSM, Bangalore recently.

vs