[Advaita-l] Request for help

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 20 10:07:09 EDT 2018

Dear friends,Pranams to all.

Mantra4-4-8 of Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad reads thus :     aNuH  panthA vitataH purANO     mAgM spRuShTO anuvittO mayaiva ||    Translation : The subtle, extensive, ancient way    touched (been reached by) me. (Nay) I have realsed it myself.                 [translated by Swami Madhavananda]Which is this ancient path?I request the eminent Vedantins  of this group  to share their understanding and reveal all the details. This kind help will be gratefully acknowledged.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy