[Advaita-l] Core Advaita in the Srimad Bhaagavatam

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:34:24 EDT 2018

I do recollect now. Sri Krishnan Ji clarified that the opinion amongst a
section of the scholars is that Srimad Bhagavtam was rewritten around
12/13th Century and the current version is the rewritten one. Since my
original query was not about the date of the work, but about the reason for
it not finding a place in any of the works of Sri Ramanujacharya in
whatever form it existed at that time, I continued the correspondence on
that issue. But there was no satisfactory answer to that question..

Regards