[Advaita-l] YES or NO
saipadukajk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:37:36 EDT 2018
Namaste to all,
Pointer 1:Prior to every concept, YOU must be there as the one to whom
the concept appears.
Question : ‘Concept’ includes all forms of energies and powers also in addition to thought and blankness, Isn’t it?
2. That which is aware of a concept is not a concept!
Response : Yes, neither it is 'nothingness' nor inert. So it must be sentient, i.e., the Self.
3. This is non-conceptual, immediate self-knowledge, which is ever-present and already accomplished.
Response : Yes.
4. There is no coming and going from what you are.
Response : Yes and so I am beginning-less and endless.
5. Your existence and awareness is HERE and NOW, and is always.
Response : Yes, I am permanent.
6. You have to sort out the real from the false and it has to be done precisely.
Evaluation : Yes, that is what ‘systematic enquiry in this subject matter with sufficient pre-requisites’, isn’t it?
7. See that you are that awareness beyond thought. That is the end. There is no next step.
Response : Yes, ofcourse.
8. The basic point is that through all thoughts, feelings and experiences, your natural being remains, present and aware.
Response : ‘Tham eva bandham anubhathi sarvam… thasya bhasa sarvam idham vibhathi’ ’
Please excuse me for the mistakes in Sanskrit verse interpreted in English.
With respectful namaskars, S K Jayakumar
From: Advaita-l [mailto:advaita-l-bounces at lists.advaita-vedanta.org] On Behalf Of sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l
Sent: 29 March 2018 08:19
To: A. Discussion Group for Advaita Vedanta
Cc: sreenivasa murthy
Subject: [Advaita-l] YES or NO
Dear friends,Here are few pointers for your critical evaluation.Responses from the learned members will be gratefully acknowledged.
Prior to every concept, YOU must be there asthe one to whom
the concept appears.
That which is aware of a concept is not aconcept!
This is non-conceptual, immediateself-knowledge, which is ever-present and already accomplished.
There is no coming and going from what youare.
Your existence and awareness is HERE and NOWalways.
You have to sort out the real from the falseand it has to be done precisely.
See that you are that awareness beyondthought. That is the end. There is no next step.
The basic point is that through all thoughts,feelings and experiences, your natural being remains, present and aware.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy _______________________________________________
To unsubscribe or change your options:
For assistance, contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list