[Advaita-l] Sleep, tamas and brahman

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:22:45 EDT 2018

Namaste Sri Subrahmanian Ji.

My point is limited to whether the Atman obtaining in Sushupti is Shudha
Brahman or not which was the original statement of the thread. I hope I
have not made a mistake. I have also stated that there are contemporary
reputed advaitins who maintain an affirmative answer in that regard. That
is it. I stand by it. How they justify such a position vis a vis the other
questions you have raised I do not propose to respond. Simply because I
myself do not agree with such a position and I obviously cannot understand
the response to such questions either.