[Advaita-l] 'Thoughts of Spiritual Wisdom' - New Book by Prof.VK

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:30:52 EDT 2018

Here is an update:

GURU-PADUKA-SEVA DEAL for the book:
THOUGHTS OF SPIRITUAL WISDOM :
You can get it now under this deal from Notion Press Book Store at a
discount of 20% by using the coupon code 'ADVAITABHAKTI'.
This is what you do:
kindly go to Notion Press Bookstore and enter the title of the book on the
search box. The image of the book should appear. Double-click on the image.
You will find the Coupon Code box below the MRP mentioned for the same and
enter the coupon code namely ADVAITABHAKTI and click on Apply.

regards
subbu