[Advaita-l] " I "

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:51:08 EDT 2018

Namaste sreenivasa murthy ji
You have quoted some relevant and  direct instructions from shruti about
AtmA viz., pratibodha-viditam matam...

It would be nice if you could share with members ,  what exactly or how the
meaning of this verse was elaborated or taught to you in much more detail,
(regarding the relevant verse from kenopaniShad viz.,
Pratibodha-viditam etc ...)  to better appreciate this important mantra.

Om

Raghav

On Thu 17 May, 2018, 6:38 PM sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l, <