[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri May 18 06:30:17 EDT 2018

praNAms Sri Kalyan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

//But for the inmates and close circle disciples,  the style of teaching of achintya philosophy will be entirely different and will be taught in suca a way that  holding the Advaita /mAyAvAda / shankara as mahA pUrva paxa :-)// Dear Sri Bhaskarji There is nothing wrong in considering advaita as pUrvapaxa. Advaitins also consider many schools as pUrvapaxa. However, I have noticed that the writings of Prabhupada and other Isckonites tend to demonize advaitins. That is wrong. ISKCON is less about scholarly criticism and more about propaganda.

>  Yes, that is right, that is the reason why I said "mahA pUrva paxa" with a smile sign, a diplomatic way of acknowledging their aversion towards advaita  ...rascals, scoundrels are some of the common prefixes whenever prabhupAda addresses mAyAvAdins :-)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar