[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

Santosh Rao srao.dilya at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:27:52 EDT 2018

Iskcon is a self serving cult that pollutes authentic gaudiya philosophy
with their own little agendas, such as elevating Jesus and putting down
Lord Shiva. Not to mention their literature speaks about sankaracharya with
a forked tongue.

Unfortunately iskcon is able to wrestle away the narrative from authentic
sources of information because their leaders are keen on communicating to
younger devotees in English, who in turn have the energy to spread
misinformation about Vedanta.

Meanwhile the traditionalists don't seem to be very eager at all to engage
with younger crowd, they will only talk about Vedanta amongst themselves,
in their own native tounges, within their own community bubbles. Then they
wonder why the younger crowd is going astray. It's pretty sad.

Namaskara,

Santosh

On Fri, May 18, 2018, 6:30 AM Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <