[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:05:34 EDT 2018

Dears
Some of our own people I order to explain our philosophy especially on the basis of Srimad Bhagavad Gita do quote from Bible or quote sayings of Jesus and draw parallels .Some advaithic notions are also shown to be identical with Christ's sayings.This is to appeal to the western audience because of our having been under British rule and we had a complex.
Nothing wrong in such an approach as we are not trying to convert anyone to our philosophy but only to show that we are ahead of all philosophies.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad