[Advaita-l] Need and Importance of Sri Rama Gita

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:09:59 EST 2018

Namaste,

Wishing you all a very Happy Deepavali, Narak Chaturdashi, Gujarati New
Year Vikram Samvat 2075 and Bhai Dooj

On this auspicious festive season, I have compiled an article on Sri Rama
Gita.

https://indiaspirituality.blogspot.com/2018/11/wishing-you-joyous-and-happy-deepavali.html

Article Includes -

1. The Need and Importance of Śrī Rāma Gītā
2. Pūrvabhūmikā or pretext of Śrī Rāma Gītā
3. Śrī Rāma Gītā in a nutshell
4. Few selected Sloka-s of Srī Rāma Gītā, describing the true nature of
Bhagavān Rāma, non-difference between him (Brahman) and Self (Ātman) and
the way to worship him and abide in our true nature.

I have tried my best to interpret these slokas refering to 2 sources

1. http://www.astrojyoti.com/ramagita.htm
2. Rama Gita Translated by Swami Vijnanananda of Ramakrishna Mission,
Published by Advaita Ashram, Kolkata.

I also have gujarati translation of Sri Rama Gita by Swami Chinmayananda,
but few slokas are missing due to binding error.

OM

Sujal Upadhyay