[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} A 'quiz' on Diwali

Venkateswaran N E venkatne2011 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:03:37 EST 2018

There are two pramaNAs for fireworks during Diwali, not vedic, but in
smritis.

1. In Smriti Kaustubha of A anta Deva.  Check this Twitter handle for the
reference.

https://mobile.twitter.com/vvaayu/status/1059693379393589248?s=08

2. In the Kartika Mahatmya of Hari Bhakti Vilasa. I don't have the exact
reference.

Both the above works are available in archive.org.

Regards
Venkateswaran