[Advaita-l] Brahmasri Mani Dravid Sastry - lectures on 'Vedanta Paribhasha' (in Hindi): Topic - 'Vishaya Parichedah'

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 22:57:20 EST 2018

Hari om,

Pranams Subbuji.

I searched www.advaita-academy.org website. The missing videos are not
there.

Please convey my pranams to Vidwan Misra of Madras Sanskrit College and
Sri.L.Narayanan. I am wondering whether any of them did their own audio
recordings (not video recordings) of the classes.
I would like to request them to share with me the audio records of missing
classes in case they do have.

thank you and regards
-- durga prasad