[Advaita-l] Brahmasri Mani Dravid Sastry - lectures on 'Vedanta Paribhasha' (in Hindi): Topic - 'Vishaya Parichedah'

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:10:06 EST 2018

Hari Om,
Pranams.

I searched both youtube and advaita-academy.org but I could not find:   the
lecture on 'Tatastha Lakshana' in 'Vishaya Parichedah'. This topic comes
after the lecture on 'Swarupa Lakhshana'.

I  appreciate if you can give me the exact link for the the lecture on
'Tatastha Lakshana' in 'Vishaya Parichedah'.

thank you and regards
-- durga prasad janaswamy