[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Nov 13 00:11:30 EST 2018

Roberto Mallon Fedriani
-----------------------

I am a follower of Sri Ramakrishnan Swamiji (Dravidacharya). I'm living in
spain and are very far from him and your indian culture. However I have been
studying Vedanta many years, listening to Dravidacharya's lectures. I even
translated and published several classics of Vedanta Advaita into spanish.

Manoharan Kanniappan
--------------------

I am in the process of Manana to realise Self.

Vivek
-----

Hari Om,

As a seeker of truth I came to the conclusion that Advaita Vedanata is the
absolute truth and therefore I'd like to be part of this group to learn and
receive updates from learned members.

Rajashekar
----------

I am software professional based in Bangalore

My brush with spirituality started when I was in high school through books
of Sri Aurobindo and Swami Vivekananda. But it did not gain much traction
until 15 years back when I got introduced to Sri Chaganti Koteswara Rao's
pravachnam. Over the period time, I got more involved in studing Vedanta
through books, discourses by various people which include Swami Dayananda
Saraswati, Swami tadatamanda, Dadaji.i am more interested in getting access
to Vedanta material which is not targeted to Western audience or view of
Vedanta through Western eyes. My language proficiency is English and it
becomes more challenging in finding such materials. I look forward in
getting some help in this mailing list

Alberto
-------

I am interested in advaita philosophy.

G V S Murty
-----------

A reader of philosophy.

Arun
----

I was a strong believer of one single creator since childhood and started
researching about vedic traditions. where I learned about shri jagadguru
adishankara bhagavadpada and advaita vedantam.
when I started learning sanskrit, I eventualy was able to understand many
more minute aspects in the names of gods and godesses and thus inspired me
to learn more about advaita vedanta.

Sangeeta Krishna

very interested in vedanta and learning from others, reading and have a
teacher as well. Would love to be on a discussion group for questions.