[Advaita-l] The Foundations of Adhyāsa - 8 (The Three States)

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:04:22 EST 2018

Namaste,

A small clarification:

On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 9:42 AM H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

> Namaste Kartik Ji,
>
> Reg  << So it appears that although a Jnani may have so-called "waking" or
> "dream" states, there is a
> big difference in his case that the UNDERLYING Turiya state is never
> "forgotten". In other
> words, the Jnani does not have the *Adhyasa* of confusing the "waking" or
> "dream" to be real! >>,

does a Jnani know the dream to be unreal while in dream ? ( in other words,
the Turiya Jnana
attained in waking continues to be available during dream state also ? )

or it is to be understood that..

Jnani knows that dream is unreal and waking is unreal too (as all avasthas
are due to adhyaasa), during waking only?

Thanks