[Advaita-l] 2 questions

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:25:12 EST 2018

First of all. We cannot know the difference between body and atman like you
know
your GF sir colour! It is very settled.
You can feel this when you become
disinterested in earthly.matterst. enlightened raman Maharshi. Could
not.feel any pain even when his body ripped the skin. We work as though we
are robots

When we taste ocoan water in Indian ocoan or atleantic ocosn. They taste
the same but they get warlter from rivers all over the world . Similarly
atman when liberated join brahman
PraNam

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 at 9:20 AM, Umesh via Advaita-l <