[Advaita-l] a mumukshu and a deluded at pralaya

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 03:31:20 EDT 2018

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 9:35 AM Keshava Mahadeva via Advaita-l <

> Hi,
>
> I am confused here. Here are my doubts:
>
> 1) You say Appaya Dikshitar has agreed to both the view points. sarava
> mukti and a jeeva getting the knowledge of absolute and merging into
> Brahman. But one of them only can be correct right. How to reconcile
> Appayya Dikshitar's acceptance of both the view points? Which is actually
> right?
>
> 2) You quoted about Vamadeva Story. Can you quote in short about that
> story? I know you gave the page number of that book, but that book is not
> available in English. So it would be great if you could explain the story
> of Vamadeva?
>
> 3) I kind of agree with Bhaskar Prabhu on this. Why the jiva that has
> attained Brahma Jnana has to wait for other jivas also to attain the
> knowledge of Brahman. From H S Chandramouli Prabhu's statments, I see that
> Bhamati school agrees with the concept of sarva mukti and Vivarna chooses
> the other side. What has Shankaracharya told on this? Does he agree with
> sarva mukti or once jeeva gets the knowledge of absolute he merges into
> Brahman?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Keshava Mahadeva

Namatse..

This arrived in my Inbox at 0935 hrs today (07 Oct 2018) while probably it
was posted by Sri Keshavaat least 15-20 hrs earlier. Having noticed that it
was not posted in the Forum on time, Sri Keshava had forwarded to the
personal mail IDs of some of us at 0710hrs today stating the delay.
I had alerted Sri Jaldhar Ji also earlier on this. I had also contacted the
Helpdesk at Google or a solution. There has been no response from them. But
I found that many others havecomplained on Google on this score. Even
Company Group Mails appear to have faced the same problem.We seem to be
stuck with this issue for quite some time to come. All this after Google
changed to a new format.
Addressing the issue raised by Sri Keshava, please find here the link ID
for the text of SLS translated by Prof Suryanarayana Shastri. Please read
through Chapter IV which would answer your questions.

<<
https://ia801604.us.archive.org/31/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.326652/2015.326652.The-Siddhantalesasangraha.pdf