[Advaita-l] A fine website for Jnana and Bhakti sadhana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:15:12 EDT 2018

7104845 prayer-shlokas - A personalized collection

   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

   - profvk
   Oct 19 9:08 PM

   Namaste

   Suddenly it dawned upon me that in the evening of my life I cannot
   expect and be ambitious to remember an d chant many of the stotras and
   shlokas that I learnt over the past several decades. So I picked up one
   from each stotra or context or temple that I still wanted to remember as
   the age advances and this became a small capsule of 45 shlokas now put up
   on my website www,profvk.com  under the title Treasure trove of stotras,
   transferable to successive generations.

   May I request scholars on this group to have a look, if they like, at my
   website and comment on this collection? None of it will be unfamiliar to
   you.  There is always the bias of my liking for certain deities and certain
   deities and certain works.

   PraNAms to all advaitins.

   profvk

A fine website for Jnana and Bhakti sadhana
Dear Prof. ji,

I visited the site and browsed through the stotras. It is indeed a great
collection.  You have provided the meanings too in English. Truly a
treasure-trove to be cherished by oneself and passed on to others.

The entire website is a veritable jnana-bhandaara and rich benefits are
waiting to be reaped.

regards
subbu