[Advaita-l] Sringeri Days

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:09:21 EDT 2018

Namaste

This is Kali Yuga. In this a true Jnani will look like a fake and a fake
Guru will look like a Jnani. Everything is reversed. Western people will
learn and practice our wisdom and our people will abandon it and become
Western. Therefore a person knowing this should not be mentally disturbed.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 1:12 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 12:28 PM Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l <
>
> >  The credibility of his books are lost as there is absolutely no basic
> > information about him or his s background.
>

> There is a two-volume book 'Crest Jewel of Yogis' authored by Sri Umesh, a
> biography of the Sringeri Jagadguru HH Sri Abhinava Vidyatirtha
> Swamin, published by Sharada Trust, Sringeri, in 1984.  The second volume
> contains dozens of articles by various persons about their experiences with
> the Acharya. One article among them is by the author himself giving a lot
> of details about himself, how he came to the Acharya, the blessings he
> received therefrom, etc.
>
> The books are not available now in print.  So, there is ample information
> about the background of the author.
>
> regards
> subbu

-Venkatesh