[Advaita-l] One.s True Svarupa

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 15 10:21:00 EDT 2018

Dear friends ,Mundaka upanishad reveals one's true svarUpa in the mantra2-1-2 thus :     divyaH||  amanaH||
This truth can be cognized/realized by one based on
his own day to day experience:Quote :Beforethe mind even conceives of the next thought, you are already present.
Yourbeing is there.
Unquote.
I have personally applied this pointer and found it tobe  extremely useful. Thus the "me" journeys towards "I, the Atman"
The choice is left to the reader. "yathEcCasi tathA kuru"
is the advice of The Lord.
With respectful naaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy