[Advaita-l] true colour of Chameleon

Dev Babu devbab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:51:41 EDT 2018

Namaste Friends. Here is an example of how this
Adharmic-AsamampradAya-Ayogya "think" can be seen here
http://www.srimatham.com/

This fellow, a practising purohit in Sydney Australia (like Devdutt Patnaik
??^) has now started  a new cult of Vaishnavism called
"WESTERN VAISHAVISM"  calling it METKALAI - in Tamil  Merku Kalai in
support of Same Sex Marriage as well.,
As such we have the ThenKalai and VadaKalai, now this fellow has started
third one as well - *MetKalai*
What is the necessity?  Why Western?  I leave the readers to infer and do
not want to elaborate.

Krishna in B.G. Ch.18 - Sh.32 thus
adharmam dharmamiti yA manyate tamasAvrtA  |
sarvArthAn-vipareetAmsca  buddhih sA pArta tAmasee ||

These tAmasa BudhimAn is not dumb, he is clever; but will always construe
Adharmam as Dharmam, and whatever logic and reason by scriptures you
provide, he will interpret it with twisted meaning.  He can NOT think
straight, as he is not.

Again Krishna says in B.G. CH.7.Sh.11 that
dharmAviruddho Bhuteshu KAmosmi -
I am the Desire in beings which is not contradictory to dharmam.

Hence, one cannot take that all my desire how soever is God's approved.
There is Purusha Dharmam,  Stree Dharmam - Desirre of biological nature
abiding by this is approved.

Again, Progeny can only take place by:
mAtha Purva rupam - Pithotara Rupam - PrajA sanddhi:  - prajanangum santAnam

KrishnArrpaNamastu !

Harih Om
Babu

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 5:12 AM GR Vishwanath via Advaita-l <