[Advaita-l] true colour of Chameleon

Dev Babu devbab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:45:02 EDT 2018

I think people are not getting the basics of Dharma aspect here on these
gay, homos etc.
Principle of Dharma is for Indriya Nigraham,  to channelise desire of any
kind for ultimate control of senses.
Whereas we are asking for dharmic stand on INDRIYA DUSHPRAVAAHAm of Homos
Harih Om
Babu

On Thu, 27 Sep. 2018, 10:37 am Swati Gupta via Advaita-l, <