[Advaita-l] true colour of Chameleon

GR Vishwanath grv144 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:32:57 EDT 2018

> We cannot criticize rapists and murderers because after all who amongst
> us does not have a parking fine or overdue library book?"di

An unnecessarily provocative comment from someone who is so erudite.

As a matter of fact- correct me if I am wrong- I think crossing the oceans
is tantamount to losing caste. So your over the top analogy is not correct

As a practical matter- yes, I think that dvijas settling in significant
numbers abroad - the loss of cultural capital-  is far more injurious to
Dharma than some people "proudly" advertising their gay lifestyle.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 2:26 AM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <