[Advaita-l] Power of Brahman

KALPANA MANSI kalpana.mansi1083 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 06:08:04 EDT 2018

Pranam.
 as you said  "Swami Vidyaranya in the Panchadashi has said:  Siddhi-s
happen due to tapas
and not due to Brahma jnanam. Upasana can bring siddhis to a person but he
need not be a Brahmajnani to be endowed with siddhis." related to my views
the concept of 'Advaita siddhi' not which is written by Madhusudan
Saraswati ji, I am asking simple term/concept how you will define
Advaita perspective. and please tell me the verse number where it is
maintained as above. please, sir.
thanking you
Regards
Kalpana

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 11:32 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <