[Advaita-l] HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 10:42:06 EDT 2019

    On Friday, August 2, 2019, 07:01:10 AM PDT, Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com> wrote:

There is negative experience = Dukha experience in Dream and Waking. But no experience in Deep sleep.
PraNAms
As discussed in the 11th Ch. of Panchadasi - there are three experiences 1. Experience of the absence of the subject-object duality - which expresses the experience of the absence of the desha-kaala-vastu parichchinnatvam. Which is same as akhandaakaara ajnana vRitti.
2. Because of the above, there is an experience of ananda - since any duality causes suffering. Expressed as pure annanda maya kosha.
3. Experience of the above two expressed later when awake as - I slept very well' - meaning the experience of my own existence with associated above two experiences.
Hari Om!Sadananda