[Advaita-l] Srimad Bhagavatam 10th Canto Verses- Audio

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 21:59:05 EDT 2019

Here is a collection of 5 Gita-s from the 10th Canto:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B52h7J0O_HB0R1VwM3hsamlVMEU

This is an endeavor involving a lot of effort for producing the audios and
hence priced.

One may contact E-mail: contact at namadwaar.org  in order to purchase the
entire rendering of the Srimad Bhagavatam, maybe Canto-wise:

Central Administrative Office:
Plot no 11, door no 4/11,
Nethaji Nagar Main Road
Jafferkhanpet
Chennai – 600083.
Ph. – 91 44-24895875

regards
subbu

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 6:35 PM Sharada Das via Advaita-l <