[Advaita-l] HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti

Jayakumar saipadukajk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 08:23:54 EDT 2019

Dear members,
Namaste to all.
I understand from my ‘screen reader software’ that discussions are going on in our group with the subject ‘H S Sri Paramananda bharathi Swami attain mukti’. Please apologise me for deviating from the group’s main discussion under this subject.

I came to know from some of  the senior members of our advaita group about the swamiji’s deep scientific background and his talks  (‘Causality, Vedanta & Science in the website : ‘mahaparivrajaka’) on Vedanta referring to scientific reasoning scientific laws and findings.

In our ‘Sai Paduka Yoga & Spiritual Study Center’ at Bangalore, We have systematic discussions on ‘spiritual facts’  taking scientific and logical support and  on regular and consistent learning, it really helps Some students of our center as is reported by them in the public websites.

Therefore in this regard, I request our learned members to throw light  or guide me the resources (links, websites, scholars, books with details etc, if any) on the following subject of the ‘creation’ of  apparent or super-imposed universe of the transactional reality in the Consciousness of the higher absolute reality.

I am trying to get scientific  / logical support or reasoning to substantiate the ‘origination’  or appearance or to explain the sequential or simultaneous appearance :  Consciousness or AWARENESS PRINCIPLE, (Power of Consciousness, Unified force), FOUR FUNDEMENTAL INTERACTIONS or FORCES, EXPRESSION OF VARIOUS TYPES OF ENERGIES, (subtle matters in the form of five great subtle elements, Grossification), FIVE GROSS ELEMENTS.
Terms in capitals are accepted cognitively &/or scientifically &/or logically. Terms within brackets in the above sentence seem to have no scientific proofs or explanation.

My request or requirement is only for explaining the appearance of universe scientifically or logically  to my students without giving  examples such as dream, mirage water, rope snake etc..

I request those members who want to respond may please call me for obvious reasons.

Regards,
Jayakumar