[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Release of the album nAdOpAsanayA SrIvidyA

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 9 19:20:59 EDT 2019

Dear Sir,                 Thank you for sharing the excellent link of Nadopasanaya Srividya. We are looking for this type of kritis since many years for our in house pratcise of my cousins who are experts in Sangeeta sadhana.Many thanks of Mridula Aswin for sharing the wondeful link on Nadopanasadi sir vidya nava varnarchana kris.
with warm regardsKameswara